It’s the perfect time to huddle around your dining room table and enjoy a steamboat delivery service! As the COVID-19 cases continues to go up, we better stay home and order in this reunion food.
Good news! You don’t need to buy and prepare so many ingredients to make hotpot yourself. You can now get it delivered to your doorstep. All you’ve got to do is relax and enjoy the bonding time with your family!
Here are the 5 best steamboat delivery places in Klang Valley to fix your hotpot cravings in 2021.
1. Kuro Japanese Steamboat
Let’s start our best steamboat delivery list with the best Japanese restaurant in Plaza Arkadia and Damansara Uptown.
Kuro Japanese Steamboat serves a magnificent all-you-can-eat steamboat buffet alongside the most valued lunch set in store. BUT they’ve turned their delivery menu to heaven for hotpot lovers.
SO you can now enjoy Shabu-shabu from Kuro Japanese Steamboat at home with hassle free.
Their signature Kurobuta pork (RM16), Japanese Wagyu beef (RM130), and Australian Wagyu Beef (RM55) are so soft and juicy that it tastes like perfection when dipped in your favourite soups.
If you’re not sure which soup base to go for, check out their bestselling Kuro Broth and Sukiyaki. But if you’re into spicy savoury soups, Mala and Spicy Kuro Broth are the best options for any freshly cut meats!
P.S. always add on Giant Freshwater Prawn (RM88), Steamboat Platters (RM12), and Assorted Vegetables (RM8) to complete your Shabu-shabu meal. Now just enjoy your hotpot delivery at home!
- View the Kuro Japanese Steamboat menu and order now: kurojapanesesteamboat.beepit.com
- Plaza Arkadia: F-G-03, Plaza Arkadia, No.3, Jalan Intisari Perdana, Desa Parkcity, 52200 Kuala Lumpur
- Damansara Uptown: 109A, Jalan SS 21/1a, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Follow Kuro Japanese Steamboat on Facebook and Instagram
2. Ant Hotpot
Ant Hotpot delivers steamboat experience from TTDI to the comfort of your own home in KL. So you can just sit back, relax, and enjoy a steamboat with your tastebuds.
They have a selection of seafood, meatballs, sliced meat, and many more! With so many options of meat and vegetables to choose from, it makes your hotpot at home more fun!
If you’re a seafood lover and a big fan of hotpot, then Ant Hotpot is your foodie paradise. You’ll be thrilled with the delight of a huge lobster and a fresh king crab in their hotpot sets.
Wondering what’s a good hotpot delivery set to start with?
Lobster Steamboat Set (RM168) and Australia Beef Ribeye Steamboat Set (RM88) are perfect options for an intimate date night for 2 pax.. Alternatively, you can choose the King Crab Steamboat Set 4 Pax (RM238) to enjoy with the whole family! Yum.
- View the Ant Hotpot menu and order now: anthotpot.beepit.com
- Location: 23, Lorong Rahim Kajai 13, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Follow Ant Hotpot on Facebook and Instagram
3. Fei Fan Hotpot
Want more steamboat takeaway options nearby you? Here we go!
Fei Fan Hotpot, the real taste of Hong Kong steamboat, is now ready to fulfil your stomach in the heart of Malaysia.
Everyone comes here for their high food quality, amazing flavours and their affordable price range. Fei Fan is undoubtedly one of the best steamboat delivery in Malaysia and hotpot buffet options that you’ll ever try.
Besides, they also have a variety of value sets, soups, and add-ons which you can customise and indulge in the tasty meal you’ve been dreaming of!
Asking for our favourites at Fei Fan Hotpot?
Their fresh homemade pork meatballs (RM8.90) and dumplings are a must! Apart from that, you shouldn’t miss their Chicken with Rice Wine (RM8.90).
That’s because all of these are the best companions for your steamboat takeaway. Find your set and order in for lunch or dinner now! The value set price for 2-3 pax only starts at RMM99.90. Delicious!
- View the Fei Fan Hotpot menu and order now: feifanhotpot.beepit.com
- Courtyard SS15: Lot G-10, Ground Floor, SS15 Courtyard, Jalan SS15/4g, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor
- 163 Retail Park: Unit #9, 8, Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
- 1Utama: 1 Utama Shopping Centre, S122, Second Floor, 1, Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Paradigm Mall: Paradigm Mall, GF-09 & GF-13A, Ground Floor, No. 1, Jalan SS 7/26a, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Setia City Mall: LG-07 & 08, Setia City Mall, 7, Persiaran Setia Dagang, Setia Alam, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor
- Follow Fei Fan Hotpot on Facebook and Instagram
4. Ruk Mookata
Craving something that’s not just a hotpot delivery? We’ve got you covered!
Ruk Mookata is a Thai BBQ and steamboat restaurant in Puchong. It’s an all-you-can-eat buffet where you can enjoy a grilling Thai BBQ and a hot soup on the side.
If you’ve tried Moookata or Mookrata (which is a Thai BBQ) before, you’d love to order in from this restaurant. They have a wide array of steamboat BBQ sets, sliced meats and sides.
You can choose the ingredients to your likings from lobster balls to pork sliced meat and a lot more stuff.
The most enjoyable part of having a Thai BBQ is hearing the sizzling sound from the BBQ and dipping the meats in the tasty soup simultaneously. Are you drooling yet?
What are you waiting for?
Grab your Thai steamboat BBQ set from Ruk Mookata NOW.
- View the Ruk Mookata menu and order now: rukmookata.beepit.com
- Location: 48G, Jalan Puteri 2/2, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong, Selangor
- Follow Ruk Mookata on Facebook and Instagram
5. VeryThai Mookata & Street Food
VeryThai Mookata & Street Food is another option for authentic Thai steamboat and BBQ lovers. They also serve a variety of Mookata (Thai BBQ) sets and Thai street food options.
Their Mookata set for 2-3 pax only starts at RM59.90 which is super reasonable considering the amount of food included in the set.
Besides, you can match up your steamboat and BBQ with yummy sides and appetizers to compliment your meal.
Moreover, you can also order in various Thai street food items to host a feast with your family whilst you stay in.
Whether it’s a Tom Yum Soup, Mama Noodle, or Somtum, they have it all here at VeryThai Mookata & Street Food!
If a Thai steamboat and BBQ has been there on your wishlist, it’s time to get your cravings satisfied now!
- View the Verythai Mookata & Street Food menu and order now: verythaimookatastreetfood.beepit.com
- Location: B-01-3A, Level 1, Block B, Sunway Geo Avenue, Jalan Lagoon Selatan, Sunway South Quay, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor
- Follow Verythai Mookata & Street Food on Facebook and Instagram
Feel like having the best steamboat delivery in town now?
Head over to Beep app to enjoy your hotpot delivery.
Relax and enjoy the best steamboat delivery experience at home – there’s no need to go out or prep ingredients. How convenient!
Leave the hassle behind and let this enjoyable meal bring about the best family bonding time!