Has MCO made it harder for you to get your favourite Indian and curry dishes? WE FEEL YOU.
So here’s a list of 5 best Indian restaurants and curry houses that you can get food delivery from on Beep!
1. Meat The Porkers
Starting our list is one of the best Indian food restaurants in Bukit Damansara, Meat The Porkers!
It’s known as one of Asia’s and KL’s first porky Indian restaurants, with its twist
on Northern Indian food and porky dishes.
They specialise in Indian food like Siew Yoke (Roast Pork) Biryani, Tandoori Pork Ribs, Bacon & Cheese Naan, Butter Pork, Pork Vindaloo, etc..
The Siew Yoke Biryani (RM28) lets you indulge in the perfect combination of crispy pork skin with the exotic taste of Indian Biryani rice.
Their signature Tandoori Pork Ribs (RM48) is soft and flawlessly spiced.
Besides that, their Goan Pork Vindaloo (RM30) is super dainty as you will feel the spicy flavour bursting into your mouth. AND this is served on a pillowy mantou. Mmmm~ How drool-worthy
- View the Meat The Porkers menu and order now: meattheporkers.beepit.com
- Location: 9M, Jalan Medan Setia 1, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Follow Meat The Porkers on Facebook and Instagram.
2. Fierce Curry House
Fierce Curry House, the Bangsar Indian food that’s famous for their Lobster Biryani and Banana Leaf Rice.
People love the North Indian food here because it has a real depth of flavours. If you plan to visit or order their food online, the Banana Leaf Set Thali and Hyderabad Dum Mutton Biryani (RM40) are highly recommended.
Want more drool-worthy- dishes from Fierce Curry House?
Try the Chicken Tandoori (RM14), Palak Paneer (RM22), orEggplant Masala (RM17). These menu items are literally out of this world!
Order Indian food delivery from this restaurant to fix your cravings while you stay in.
- View the Fierce Curry House menu and order now: fiercecurryhouse.beepit.com
- Location: 16, Jalan Kemuja, Bangsar, 59000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Follow Fierce Curry House on Facebook and Instagram.
3. Restoran Ratha
Restaurant Ratha has some of the best Indian food l in Damansara Uptown, PJ. This is a heaven for all curry lovers, and everyone comes here for their flavourful curries, e.g. their Famous Raub Chicken (RM6.90) Curry, Famous Raub Fish Head Curry (RM65), and Mutton Curry (RM28).
Thus, if you’re craving for some Indian food, and you live in PJ, this is the best curry house and the best Indian restaurant you will ever visit.
What’s so special about their curry?
We’d say it’s the way they cook their food, and also the recipes they’ve been refining over years.
For instance, they only pick fresh and fleshy fish for their Famous Raub Fish Head Curry. And together with coconut cream curry and veggies, it is so perfect to eat with dishes.
Moreover, you get to enjoy the tangy and aromatic goodness at the first bite.
Sounds good so far? Give it a try. Then you’ll know why this is a to-die-for Indian curry house!
- View the Restoran Ratha menu and order now: restoranratha.beepit.com
- Location: 32, Jalan SS 21/35, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Follow Restoran Ratha on Facebook.
Pro tip: Order your favourite dishes from Restaurant Ratha on Beep now and enjoy 15% OFF with code STAYHOME15 (discount capped at RM15 with min. order of RM30). This promo is only valid until Feb 28, 2021. So grab while it lasts!
4. Sree Biryani.com
Sree Biryani.com is where you enjoy authentic South Indian food. No words can describe their pickles and desserts as each is elaborately made with love.
Their Mango Pickle (RM18), Cauliflower Pickle (RM18), and Gongura Pickle (RM18) are must-tries. These are the best sources to wake you up on a sleepy afternoon.
You’ll also find the most mouth-watering Ghee Mysore Pak (RM3.50) here. They have both soft and hard versions for your after meals.
We recommend their tiffin, rice, and bread selections. You can go for the Mutton Keema Dosa (RM10), Bread Omelette (RM6) or even South Indian Veg Meal (RM12) if you’re a vegetarian.
You can give their Indian SPL Parata with Veg Curry (RM3) a shot. And you won’t be disappointed. Delicious!
- View the Sree Biryani.com menu and order now: sreebiryanicom.beepit.com
- Location: G-077, Millennium Square, Ground Floor, 98, Jalan 14/1, Seksyen 14, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Follow Sree Biryani.com on Facebook and Instagram.
5. Gajaa at 8
Gajaa at 8 is one of the best Indian food places in KL! It’s where you can host your birthday celebrations, family dinner, and other gatherings.
With its exceptional and flavoursome menu, Gajaa at 8 is also ranked one of the top South Indian restaurants in KL.
They serve a wide variety of dishes from Appam (RM7), Tomato Rasam (RM8), Chettinad Dum Lamb Biryani (RM35), to family combo sets.
A Kerala cuisine like Prawn Moilee is what you can’t miss here because you’ll be blown away with the mild and sweet flavoured curry.
Moreover, you’ll enjoy their rich Amma’s Mutton Curry (RM38). This dish is the real guilty pleasure that will impress you and your loved ones!
And good news! You can now order Gajaa at 8 and get it delivered to your doorstep hassle-free!
- View the Gajaa at 8 menu and order now: gajaaat8.beepit.com
- Location: No. 8, Lorong Maarof, Bangsar, 59000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Follow Gajaa at 8 on Facebook and Instagram.
6. Najia’s Pakistani Tawa & Grill
If you love curry, then Pakistani cuisine is a great idea for your cheat day!
Najia’s Pakistani Tawa & Grill combines Pakistani provincial food specialties and authentic Pakistani street food, which will transport you straight to Pakistan at first bite!
The Karachi Mutton Biryani (32) is tender and spicy mutton biryani that’s perfect for lunch and dinner. And the Beef Nihari (RM29), consists of succulent boneless beef served with thick and tasty gravy that’s excellent for a family feast.
- View the Najia’s Pakistani Tawa & Grill menu and order now: najiaspakistanitawaandgrill.beepit.com
- Location: 6, Jalan Solaris 5, Solaris Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Follow Najia’s Pakistani Tawa & Grill on Facebook and Instagram.
Feel like ordering the best Indian food and curry houses near you now?
Just stay in and enjoy your cravings from these Indian shops and curry houses
Woohoo! What are you waiting for?
Let’s order in these best curry houses to fulfil your day now!