Looking for the best restaurants in KL to order food from during MCO?
Here are our picks for the 10 best restaurants for each food category that are delivering in KL during MCO!
So if you’re looking for healthy/Japanese/steamboat/Korean/steak restaurants, you’ve come to the right place! Read on.
Whether you’re lactose-intolerant, vegetarian, vegan, ketogenic, paleo, low-carb, high-protein, sugar-sensitive, coeliac, or you simply want a balanced meal, Fittie Sense has you covered!
And if you’re still not satisfied after all that, you can build your own healthy nourish bowl!
We’re not here to tell you what to eat, but we’re here to give you the options to live better.– Fittie Sense
- Speciality: Healthy food
- Average price point: RM20
- Gluten-Free French Toast
- Lamb Kofte & Baba Ganoush
- Keto Roast Chicken With Garlic Aioli
- View the Fittie Sense menu & order here: fittiesense.beepit.com
Hokkaido Seafood Restaurant
Known for its nice restaurant, great service, and DELICIOUS food, this pork-free seafood restaurant checks all the boxes when it comes to serving a perfect dinner for the whole family. No wonder they’re considered the best Chinese restaurant in KL!
- Speciality: Chinese/Seafood
- Average price point: RM45
- Butter Creamy Crab
- Salted Egg Prawn
- Dried Chilli La La
- View the Hokkaido Seafood Restaurant menu & order here: restoranhokkaidoseafood.beepit.com
If you love steak as much as we do, you’ve probably tried or at least heard of this steakhouse before.
If not then well, you’ve been doing it all wrong. Because Maria’s SteakCafe serves one of the best, if not, the best steak in KL (especially their Japanese Wagyu)!
- Speciality: Steaks
- Average price point: RM60
- Japanese Wagyu A5 Striploin
- Kobe A4 Striploin
- Aus Wagyu MB9 Tenderloin
- View the Maria’s SteakCafe menu & order here: mariassteakcafe.beepit.com
Located in various KL shopping malls like MyTown, Pavilion and Setapak Central, this Japanese steamboat buffet chain has quickly became Malaysians’ go-to spot because of its affordable pricing and variety of ingredients! And in case you were wondering, Suki-Ya is Halal-certified.
- Speciality: Steamboat/Hotpot
- Average price point: RM35
- Beep Exclusive Delivery Set (serves up to 9 people)
- Sukiyaki Soup
- Miso Soup
- View the Suki-Ya menu & order here: sukiya.beepit.com
Burger Bakar Abang Burn
Abang Burn’s crazy popular burger joint definitely doesn’t disappoint. First off, you have your classic cheddar cheese on the burger itself, then it’s wrapped with their signature mozzarella cheese melt, and finally, it’s banjir-ed with EVEN MORE CHEESE!
Not only do they serve some of the best burgers in KL, they also serve yummy Malay dishes like sotong bakar and itik salai bakar.
- Speciality: Burgers and Malay food
- Average price point: RM10
- Burger Bakar Ayam XL
- Cheese Banjir Lamb Chop
- Set Sotong Gergasi (XXL) Bakar
- View the Abang Burn’s menu & order here: burgerabangburn.beepit.com
The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur
Here’s one for you guys that fancy a dainty afternoon high tea session that pairs amazingly with some savouries such as Lobster Tagliatelle and Black Angus Beef Tenderloin. Get a taste of that atas life you’ve always dreamed of from one of the best restaurants in KL.
- Speciality: Fine Dining
- Average price point: RM80
- Lobster Tagliatelle
- Black Angus Beef Tenderloin
- 72% Valrhona Chocolate Cake
- View the St. Regis KL menu & order here: stregiskl.beepit.com
Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant
For the best Korean barbeque restaurant in KL, it’s hard to argue with Daorae. This Korean BBQ joint in Sri Hartamas is still serving the best Galbi Bonsai in town, hands down. And don’t forget their classic Beoseot Bulgogi Jeongol!
- Speciality: Korean food
- Average price point: RM50
- Galbi Bonsai
- Beoseot Bulgogi Jeongjol
- Tteok Bokki
- View the Daorae menu & order here: koreanbbqrestaurantdaorae.beepit.com
Ever wondered what those huge roller thingies are that you see in kebab shops? Well, they’re actually called Doner kebab rotisseries and they help to cook the meat until it’s exceptionally moist and succulent.
And the best part is… You can have all this mouth-watering goodness delivered to you now by Saba Restaurant!
- Speciality: Middle Eastern/Arabic food
- Average price point: RM15
- Lamb Kabsa
- Lamb Mandi
- View the Saba Restaurant menu & order now: saba.beepit.com
A more classic, traditional approach to Japanese cuisine, Uokatsu is easily our favourite Japanese place for some good ol’ Mentai rice. It also goes perfectly with their Surume Ika, which is basically a delicious giant squid!
- Speciality: Japanese food
- Average price point: RM18
- Mentai Rice
- Grilled Whole Squid
- Japan Oyster Teppanyaki
- View the Uokatsu menu & order here: uokatsu.beepit.com
When talking about best restaurants in KL, it’s impossible to no bring up Alexis Bistro. Although a bit on the pricey side, their food (especially the Angel Hair Aglio Olio) totally hits the spot when it comes to having comfort food in a classy environment. And in terms of dessert, you can never go wrong with their crowd favourite, the Pavlova!
- Speciality: Italian and Western food
- Average price point: RM35
- Angel Hair Aglio Olio
- Ai Fruitti Di Mare Pizza
- View the Alexis Bistro menu & order here: alexisbistro.beepit.com