If you’re dreaming of the best cafes for a cafe-hopping weekend, The Owls Cafe won’t disappoint you! This is a beautiful place where you can enjoy freshly roast coffee, owlsome food, and delectable desserts!
A great story sharing starts where you feel comfortable
Don’t you agree that a comfy and simple space makes you feel more comfortable to share stories?
The Owls Cafe lets you experience that and even leads you to happier conversations with your friends and family. The gimmicks of this cafe are the owls decos, insta worthy food, and artful desserts.
And if you’re a coffee lover, you won’t want to miss their roast coffee too! You will enjoy sharing stories even more with good food and drinks. This is why here is the best place to connect with your loved ones!
The Owls Cafe menu that sweet tooths ever want to try!
Heart-made artisan desserts and drinks is what makes The Owls Cafe special. You must go there to try these 5 Owlsome signatures! And you’ll know why people love to go there for cafe hopping!
- David – waffle topped with all the toppings you love – vanilla ice cream, bananas, almond flakes, coconut flakes, toasted coconut flakes, peanut butter cream, and a drizzle of chocolate sauce. Price is at RM19 only.
- Rebecca – waffled with all the best fruity toppings you could ever ask for! It’s the all time favourite and served at the price RM19.
- Midori – matcha based waffle served with mandarin oranges and the perfect combination of pistachio, black sesame, and ice cream. And the price is just nice at RM23!
- Earl Grey Burnt Cheesecake – the creamy earl grey burnt cheese cake from Owlsome Kitchen. This is best for all cheesecake lovers, and the price is RM16!
- Owlsome Burnt Cheesecake – the in house burnt cheesecake that will brighten your gloomy day. This cake also has a cheap and reasonable price at RM16.
Other Insta worthy and flavoursome dishes you will enjoy at this beautiful cafe!
Not only their signature waffles, but you can’t miss other must-try dishes here too.
You can choose to enjoy everything from breakfast, brunch, and all the way to dinner. The selections they have will fulfil all you want.
Owlsome Salad and Owlsome Granola will keep you healthy. But if you’re looking for a heavier meal to fuel you all day, then either Salmon Mentaiko Egg Benedict, Morning Daisy, or Owlsome breakfast will do.
They also have heart-made pasta selections which you can pick from Pesto Pasta, Creamy Seafood Pasta, and Smoked Duck Aglio Olio!
Last but not least, don’t ever skip their best-selling coffee and tea like Rose Latte, Peppermint Chocolate, and Cold Brew Earl Grey Tea with Chia Seed.
Can’t go cafe hopping at The Owls Cafe as planned? Order their food delivery by Beep now!
View The Owls Cafe menu and order now: https://theowlscafe.beepit.com/
Is The Owls Cafe Halal-Certified: No, but pork free with halal-certified suppliers
- The Owls Cafe at Happy Mansion: Block CG-4, Happy Mansion, Jalan 17/13, 46400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- The Owls Cafe at One Space: G.01, G.02 & G.03, Ground Floor One Space @, Jalan USJ 25/1C, One City, 47650 Subang Jaya, Selangor
- Midorie x The Owls Cafe: Lot G-048, Level Ground Floor, MyTOWN Shopping Centre, No.6, Jalan Cochrane, Seksyen 90, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
- New Chapter by The Owls Cafe: Calvary Convention Centre, 1, Jalan Jalil Perkasa 1, Bukit Jalil, 57100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
- The Owls Cafe Bukit Jalil: 12-1, First Floor, Block 5, Jalil Link, Jalan Jalil Jaya 6, Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur
Operating Hours: Open everyday
- The Owls Cafe at Happy Mansion: 10am – 8pm
- The Owls Cafe at One Space: 10am – 8pm
- Midorie x The Owls Cafe: 10am – 8pm
- New Chapter by The Owls Cafe: 10am – 9pm
- The Owls Cafe Bukit Jalil: 10am – 9pm
Follow The Owls Cafe on Facebook and Instagram
Still want more Beeping-good food? Check out 10 of the best cafes in kl now!