Want to donate food for the hungry? Great news! From now until 31 December 2020, these 6 restaurants in KL and PJ are collaborating with the Food Aid Foundation to let you #ShareAMeal with those in need! All you have to do is order any #ShareAMeal item from their food delivery menu on Beep.
Here’s how you can donate a meal:
- Choose any one of the #ShareAMeal restaurants on Beep
- Add a #ShareAMeal food item from their menu to your order. If you only want to donate a #ShareAMeal menu item, please choose PICKUP and select Pickup On: TODAY and Pickup Time: IMMEDIATE
- All #ShareAMeal items will be prepared by the selected restaurant and distributed by the Food Aid Foundation
Now, let’s check out the 6 KL/PJ restaurants where you can buy a #ShareAMeal food item:
The Humble Food Company
The Humble Food Company offers delicious and affordable Asian Fusion and Western food. This local favourite now has four outlets in Desa Pandan, Damansara Perdana, Subang, and Shah Alam.
Not only that, The Humble Food Company has four scrumptious #ShareAMeal options to choose from, all at only RM10!
- Chicken Aglio Olio with Cheese Omelette
- Chicken Laksa Goreng with Cheese Omelette
- Chicken Pesto Spaghetti with Cheese Omelette
- Chicken Humble Mac
View the Humble Food Company menu and order here: humblefoodholdings.beepit.com
Follow The Humble Food Company on Facebook and Instagram
Wokit is known for their signature Chinese take-out boxes, which are packed with quick and customisable meals cooked fresh in their hot fiery wok. They’re located in Bangsar and SS15, Subang.
And for their #ShareAMeal option, you can choose to donate a sizzling Wokit box at only RM12.90!
View the Wokit menu and order here: wokit.beepit.com
Follow Wokit on Facebook and Instagram
Set atop the rooftop of Tropicana Avenue in PJ, Curious Kitchen gives out a cool, alfresco vibe to newcomers.
Their scenic restaurant is complimented by a menu filled with delicious soul food and Vegas-style bites!
Choose from any of their mouth-watering #ShareAMeal options, all under RM30:
- Tiger Prawns Spaghettini
- Jambalaya Fettucine
- Baja Fish Tacos
View the Curious Kitchen menu and order here: curiouskitchen.beepit.com
Follow Curious Kitchen on Facebook and Instagram
Purpose Bowl Malaysia
Purpose Bowl Malaysia was founded by 3 friends on a journey into social entrepreneurship. It was launched with the purpose of feeding someone in need.
So with every purchase of a tasty and soul-filling Purpose Bowl, you automatically feed someone in need with a PB Gratitude Meal!
Order any of their hearty #ShareAMeal food items at only RM20:
- Stewed Chicken with Rice and Fried Egg
- Braised Mushroom with minced Chicken Tofu Rice and Fried Egg
- Homemade Tomato Sauce with Chicken Balls and Spaghetti
View the Purpose Bowl MY menu and order here: thepurposebowlmy.beepit.com
Follow Purpose Bowl MY on Facebook and Instagram
Can’t go out for steamboats? Ant Hotpot brings steamboats to your house!
So spread the steamboat joy and order any of these Ant Hotpot #ShareAMeal menu options under RM30:
- Beef Slice Individual Steamboat Set
- Seafood Individual Steamboat Set
- Chicken Slice Individual Steamboat Set
- Lala & Scallop Self Head Set
View the Ant Hotpot menu and order here: anthotpot.beepit.com
Follow Ant Hotpot on Facebook and Instagram
Vivacious Kitchen is a delivery-first restaurant. It offers a variety of mouth-watering selections from Western classics to Asian and local delicacies. There’s something for everyone!
Buy their burgeriffic #ShareAMeal Fried Chicken Burger with Fries at only RM25.
View the Vivacious Kitchen menu and order here: vivaciouskitchen.beepit.com
Follow Vivacious Kitchen on Facebook and Instagram